- The Anahuac University of Cancun is an international campus that enhances the international experience with teachers and students from over 30 different countries.
- You will attend classes delivered by top-tier international academics, prominent professors and industry leaders.
- We form marketing professionals who will become leaders and who will apply an international perspective on their projects.
- You will acquire the right tools for your professional development such as critical thinking, creativity and communication skills.
- Flexible lesson plan which will allow you to progress at your own pace.
- Enrich your international experience with more than 200 exchange programs with universities from around the world.
- When you see an advertisement, do you think of how you could improve it?
- Do you think about new products that aren’t currently in the market?
- Do you think numbers sell ideas?
- Is it your dream to work in a publicity agency?
- Detect and analyze the clients’ needs to provide them with something of value.
- Investigate and study the market to identify business opportunities and to implement effective strategies to offer products and services that fulfil the customer’s needs.
- Manage different products, services and brands in all types of companies.
A Marketing graduate is a highly versatile professional who works in any type of national and international company researching the market, creating products, services, managing commercial brands and delivering something of true value to the clients.
- Private companies.
- Governmental and non-governmental institutions.
- Marketing agencies.
- Marketing entrepreneur.
Innovative programs for leadership training that offer a diploma that includes encounters with professionals, national and international seminars, workshops, conferences, specialized subjects and a multidisciplinary integration.
There are currently nine different programs:
- ACCIÓN: Sports Leadership Program/ in Sports
- ALPHA: Medicine Leadership Program/ in Medicine
- CIMA: University Leadership Program
- CREA: Communication Leadership Program
- CULMEN: Art and Culture Leadership Program
- GENERA: Business Leadership Program
- SINERGIA: Public Administration Leadership Program
- VÉRTICE: Excellence Program
The Anahuac Marketing graduate positions products and brands globally through creative and innovative strategies. Analyzes, designs and applies sustainable market strategies successfully. Researches national and international markets based on a specific strategy and uses cutting-edge technology.