1.-Why study International Business at Anahuac Cancun University?
- Anahuac Cancun University is an international campus with individuals from more than 30 different countries.
- You will receive classes from international professors and top lecturers and industry leaders.
- Our professors have extensive professional experience in customs, logistics and international commerce.
- By immersing yourself in subjects on entrepreneurship and business incubators, you will develop skills that will prepare you to form and start up your own business idea.
- We have more than 300 exchange agreements with the best universities in the world in order to enrich your international experience.
- The university offers professional internships which allow you to apply your knowledge in world class multinational corporations connected with international trade.
2.- Do you have the potential to have a degree in International Business?
- Do you see yourself doing business and managing large investments?
- Would you like to coordinate logistics on a global scale?
- Is your dream to create or run a transnational company?
- Is importing and exporting products something you would like to explore?
- Are you interested in knowing other cultures and dealing with people from different environments?
- Do you have the ability to adapt to constant technological and educational changes and innovation?
- Do you have an interest in decision making and teamwork?
3.- What will you do with a degree in International Business?
As a graduate in International Business, you will:
- Analyze business and the economy within the global environment.
- Evaluate the risks that may arise from international trade.
- Identify international growth opportunities for companies.
- Design strategies for venturing into international markets.
- Learn to perform in multicultural work environments.
- Understand the importance of global supply chains.
- Understand the importance of international logistics as a source of competitive advantage for companies.
4.- Where can you work?
- Multinational companies.
- Foreign trade consulting companies.
- Freelance consultant.
- International trade departments of financial institutions.
- Customs agencies.
- Foreign trade development agencies.
- International trade organizations (World Trade Organization, International Chamber of Commerce, etc.)
5.- What positions?
- Logistics Director.
- Export Director.
- Director of Operations.
- Purchasing Director.
- Foreign Investment Advisor.
- Director of marketing strategies and international promotion of products and services.
- Administrator / Coordinator of Global Programs Business Consultant of Commerce and Logistics.
The Anahuac University graduate with a Bachelor of Science in International Business is an integrally-developed person with solid academic preparation that enables him or her to be competent in their professional field and to exercise leadership through teamwork. Performing in the global business environment comes naturally to the graduate as they identify and act on the value creation opportunities, that arise from reducing trade barriers between countries and forming part of international markets.