ANÁHUAC UNIVERSITIES NETWORK
Universidad Anáhuac graduates of the bachelor's degree program in Biomedical Engineering are upright, highly-qualified professionals with the scientific and technological knowledge needed to solve health-related problems. They implement devices and develop systems for the diagnosis, treatment of and rehabilitation from disease, promoting the authentic wellbeing and personal flourishing of patients and placing the respect for the dignity of human life at the center of their endeavors. The program equips students with the abilities needed to produce and disseminate knowledge. Our graduates are also prepared with critical thinking skills and an innovative, interdisciplinary perspective to overcome the technological and ethical challenges facing the healthcare industry, hospitals, research centers, and universities.
- Humanist, individualized, high-quality education
- Synergies with the School of Engineering and the School of Life Sciences, among others
- Anáhuac leadership programs
- Education based on the competencies model: be, know, do, transcend
- Student exchange programs with foreign universities
- University of international renown
- You will characterize, design, and implement the use of rehabilitation equipment to treat patients and biomedical electronic instruments to record and analyze biological signals.
- In collaboration with professionals from the disciplines of medicine and engineering, you will solve problems related to the organization, structure, and functioning of living systems.
- You will plan and lead efforts to start new biomedical technology development companies.
- You will develop and commercialize systems to measure and reproduce biophysical and biochemical processes of clinical importance as well as technologies useful in the diagnosis, treatment, and recovery of patients.
- You will operate hospital infrastructure in accordance with the principles of biomedical science.
- You will design and develop medical products and tools for patient rehabilitation.
- You will use the data obtained from bioinformatics and health informatics systems for prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation purposes.
- You will design, implement, and evaluate computational algorithms to analyze medical images and additional signs of clinical interest.
- You will build and run simulation models of biomedical processes to design new materials, devices, and pieces of equipment.
- You will anticipate and foresee the biomedical challenges that society will face in the decades to come.