ANAHUAC UNIVERSITY NETWORK
Bachelor of Business Management and Administration
Anáhuac graduates in Business Management and Administration are creative and innovative professionals who seek business opportunities with the potential for growth. They develop strategies for such opportunities and successfully deploy them. These professionals understand the corporate environment and trace it at a global scale by using technologies and data that enable the development of new international business models, which can be implemented in the creation of new ventures or the advancement of already established businesses. These graduates find fulfillment in their profession and ethically conduct themselves with a clear interest in the common good, while continuing to develop their full potential as human beings.
- It has one of the best faculties of Latin America with postgraduate studies in the most prestigious universities both in Mexico and the rest of the world, as well as wide teaching and professional experience.
- Our bachelor’s business administration study plan is based on a comparative analysis carried out through the world’s best universities, which allows the student to make academic exchanges while studying the bachelor’s degree and to successfully perform afterward in the professional market.
- Because it has more than 50 years of experience training leaders that are capable of changing organizations and society itself, applying solid technical knowledge and teamwork.
- Because it teaches applied subjects through the use of avant-garde technology, current information, and simulation models.
- Because it favors a global vision and enables student’s mobility through agreements to carry out academic exchanges with more than 120 universities and 30 countries.
- Because it fosters creativity and innovation, which are fundamental for the entrepreneurial undertaking and its development.
- Because it sponsors a comprehensive education that takes in aspects such as Ethics, Culture, Social Responsibility, and universal values, which generate a transcendental sense of life in its students and graduates.
As a graduate from the Bachelor of Business Management and Administration:
- You will be able to find international and domestic business opportunities, translate them into strategies, and put them into practice.
- You will evaluate a product or service market’s potential and develop a marketing and penetration strategy within a global context.
- You will use analysis technics to identify a business problem, make decisions, generate and compare alternatives and propose a solution.
- You will find the most efficient supply chains for the enterprise or organization you work for.
- You will set up multidisciplinary work teams and look for people’s cooperation and solidarity in order to achieve the organization’s goals.
- You will get to know and to apply the main techniques for managing risk. You will identify the current and potential risks that your organization faces and you will be able to take them over and develop strategies that allow the organization to achieve its goals.
- You will foster the organization’s growth and sustainability, taking care of the stakeholder’s interests with ethics and social responsibility.