ANÁHUAC UNIVERSITIES NETWORK
Universidad Anáhuac graduates of the bachelor's degree program in Communication are professionals who have been called upon to serve others and bring about social transformation. Guided by a deep sense of responsibility and attention to ever-changing technologies, they create messages in different media for the purpose of inspiring others to find answers to problems directly affecting societies in Mexico and Latin America. Characterized by their committed, analytical, critical, proactive and ethical attitude, our graduates take advantage of research and career-building opportunities in order to identify the main needs of the information society and offer comprehensive media solutions in an ever-changing, complex reality. They treat communication as a strategic tool, placing it at the very heart of private, public, and third sector organizations and leveraging its power to produce deep, positive changes in the realms of national economy, politics, society and culture for the purpose of creating a harmonious social atmosphere. Their commitment to the pursuit of truth in their professional endeavors constitutes a strong proof of their ethical conduct and sense of honesty, justice, solidarity, preeminence of the common good, global citizenship and deep respect for the rights and liberties that protect human dignity.
- Our programs offer a balance between theory, practice, and state-of-the-art technology. The bachelor's degree program in communication offered by all members of the Anáhuac Network has been accredited by national and international agencies (Anáhuac Network, not UAMN).
- Our program courses are designed to help students develop the professional competencies required by the marketplace.
- Upon program completion, you will earn a bachelor's degree in communication, a pre-specialization in one concentration area, and a specialization certificate.
- We offer diploma and continuing education courses that accommodate varying interests. Members of the Anáhuac Network offer master and Ph.D. programs in communication to students who want to continue their education (Anáhuac Network, not UAMN).
- Students at universities offering a bachelor's degree program in entertainment business management may earn two degrees with only two additional years of study.
- Our faculty consists of professors who are active participants in the academic and professional scene.
- Our students participate in national and international conferences.
- They receive individualized attention from faculty members.
- We offer students the opportunity to meet and work with students from other Anáhuac Network universities through involvement in projects for Radio Anáhuac, Anáhuac TV, and our magazines.
- Ours was the first Mexican bachelor's degree program in communication to be accredited by national, Latin American, and North American organizations (UAMN).
- Upon program completion, students may continue their education with one of our three master's degree programs in communication. We also offer a Ph.D. program in communication (UAMN).
- Our school has the best facilities, laboratories, and equipment in Latin America (UAMN).
- You will use text, images, sounds, as well as audiovisual and programming languages to develop informative and entertainment content for any electronic and digital medium.
- You will prepare news reports, articles, stories, essays, in-depth investigations, video and audio pieces, digital, radio and TV productions, infographics, photographs, and documentaries with a multifunctional, global perspective.
- You will implement business plans to develop informative and entertainment content for digital media, mobile devices, wearables, videogames, and virtual environments.
- You will assume roles in the fields of strategic management, public relations, marketing, and publicity given your leadership skills and knowledge in the realms of project management and operation, information systems, innovation, development, and administration.
- You will develop expertise in digital strategy and editorial strategies for data, research, participatory, science, business, sports, and health journalism.
- You will know how to measure impact and motivation in virtual and social information communities.
- You will examine historical, theoretical, legal, and copyright aspects and analyze the media and the processes in the different spheres of communication studies.
- You will do research in the fields of communication and knowledge production, analyzing the role of these activities as a means of taking ownership of truth in its different spheres and modes.
- You will understand the principles leading to the development and evolution of ideas and culture in the fields of economy, philosophy, politics, and art in order to create messages that bring about cognitive, behavioral, and attitudinal changes.