ANÁHUAC UNIVERSITIES NETWORK
Dental Surgeons from Anáhuac University are professionals who promote oral healthcare by performing assessments focused on the planning and delivery of dental treatments that are aimed towards oral rehabilitation. Consequently, dentistry research is promoted so that it can positively impact people and their environment. These are graduates who conduct their profession with social responsibility in a realistic and innovative manner, following the latest technological trends, and with a global and business perspective.
- We offer a curriculum designed to develop the professional skills that the population demands when receiving dental care.
- At all times you will have specialists certified by their respective councils with personalized attention for your professional development.
- We have simulation equipment for preclinical activities, as well as avant-garde equipment that complies with the norms and quality standards for the development of dental practices. Clinics and laboratories equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
- We offer practice-oriented humanistic training in University clinics and health institutions, from the beginning of the bachelor's degree.
- The multidisciplinary education is evident during the whole program since you take courses on the basic areas of Health Sciences with other students of our Faculty’s clinical undergraduate programs.
- You will perform supervised and independent practice, as well as multidisciplinary work in other undergraduate programs in Health Sciences since we perform rotations in public and private dental clinics, hospitals and civil organizations, which gives you an all-round education.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in international community health missions and brigades.
- The curriculum favors student exchanges in prestigious national and international universities, with the possibility of doing clinical practice in most of them.
- It facilitates membership and participation in professional associations of great impact in our country, such as the Mexican Dental Association, since the beginning of your studies.
- Our curricula are recognized by the main accrediting bodies of dental training in the country, such as the National Council for Accreditation in Dental Education (CONAEDO), the Mexican Federation of Schools and Faculties of Dentistry (FEMFEO) and CENEVAL, among others.
- You will promote oral health in children, adults, and seniors.
- You will diagnose ailments and illnesses, both oral and dental, as well as the possible relation and repercussion in the patient’s general state of health.
- You will design and implement innovative oral treatments, aimed at the comprehensive rehabilitation of patients, which will have a positive impact on their quality of life.
- You will provide clinical care, whether preventive or restorative, in private practice or the public sector to patients of all ages.
- You will generate knowledge of dentistry that will have an impact on the well-being of the population.
- You will collaborate in multidisciplinary teams in the health area, in clinics specialized in oral treatments and their subspecialties.
- You will direct and administer dental programs and services in various areas of the public and/or private sector.
- You will train human resources that promote oral health.
- You will be able to participate in national and international health promotion organizations.