ANAHUAC UNIVERSITY NETWORK
Characterized by their solid professional and human skills, Universidad Anáhuac graduates of the bachelor's degree program in Digital Animation create contents for the entertainment, education, and marketing industries, among others, which involves planning, designing, developing, and producing digital animation projects, videogames, visual effects, and virtual reality. They are leaders who, in collaboration with multidisciplinary teams, promote the wellbeing and positive transformation of people, society, and culture. Our graduates possess knowledge of specialized software and state-of-the-art technology, which they use in combination with their human, creative, and engineering skills to address and satisfy social, cultural, and economic problems and needs.
- The program, which is designed to help students develop the professional competencies required by the marketplace, shares a common core with other engineering programs.
- Anáhuac University encourages research and technological development activities.
- From the beginning through the end of the program, our courses integrate theory and practice.
- Through involvement in business projects, you will acquire an entrepreneurial mindset as well as leadership and managerial skills.
- You will receive individualized attention in a healthy atmosphere of familiarity, comradery, involvement, and friendship.
- Our faculty consists of professors with outstanding academic and professional credentials.
- You will participate in conferences of international scope.
- As part of your learning experience, you will participate in projects, field trips to companies, conferences with national and international industry professionals, workshops, and seminars taught by experts.
- Our school features state-of-the-art facilities with the equipment and tools used in the international computer graphics production industry.
- Using tools and methods in the domain of engineering, you will apply your deductive reasoning and abstract thinking skills for the purpose of solving problems in different industries.
- Given your in-depth knowledge of technological resources, you will produce 3D models of both real and imaginary objects and spaces for formal conceptualization.
- In compliance with the applicable standards and integrality principles, you will incorporate animation projects into companies' systems through the analysis and utilization of in-house organizational and administrative procedures.
- You will use your teamwork skills to evaluate the technical hardware, software, and installation requirements to meet the needs for animation and videogame development projects.
- You will install and fine-tune high-performance computing systems to undertake digital animation, video game development, and special effects projects.
- You will create 2D and 3D animated elements through proper, expert use of specialized computer tools.
- Using a variety of engineering resources, such as the laws of physics, you will correct problems with moving images to achieve coherence and appropriateness in visual discourse.
- Taking respect for human dignity as a guiding principle, you will create visual effects imbued with your personal style and characterized by their remarkable communicative competitiveness and the ethical handling of message form and content.
- Working within multidisciplinary teams, you will undertake animation and video game development projects through the use of programming languages, state-of-the-art software tools, and the computer resources you deem necessary.
- You will lead multidisciplinary teams through the production and commercialization of digital animation projects and products created for the benefit of individuals and society as a whole.