ANAHUAC UNIVERSITY NETWORK
ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Universidad Anáhuac graduates of the bachelor's degree program in Entertainment Business Management possess solid professional, intellectual, human, social, and spiritual skills. Taking truth and righteousness as guiding principles, they use their managerial and leadership skills within multidisciplinary teams in order to transform and influence society and culture. They are ethical, innovative professionals with a profound understanding of the artistic, cultural, sporting and commercial trends, and are fully aware of audience needs. Fully familiar with the latest technologies, graduates identify, develop, and promote talent; organize events, and produce innovative contents, products, and services for the purpose of creating entertainment opportunities that promote integration and prompt people to reflect about the full development of individuals and their responsibility towards others.
- We are the first school of communication to offer a program that equips students with the skills necessary to manage entertainment businesses.
- We discuss global issues affecting the media and culture industries and explore business solutions to suit the needs of entertainment companies in Latin America.
- Our curriculum is designed to help students develop the professional competencies required by the marketplace.
- We offer students a balance between theory, practice, and state-of-the-art technology.
- We have developed strategic diploma programs to suit the needs of the marketplace.
- Our radio, television, and digital media workshops provide students with a practical means to stay connected and keep abreast of what's happening in the entertainment industry.
- Our faculty consists of top entertainment industry professionals and scholars, who provide individualized attention to students.
- Our approach to entertainment is based on absolute respect for human beings and their dignity. At Anáhuac University students are encouraged to develop skills and abilities that will help them find the best solutions to transform leisure time into opportunities for recreation, enjoyment, cultural development, and bonding with family and community members.
- Anáhuac University offers students the opportunity to earn an additional degree in communication with only two additional years of study (or less if you take summer classes).
- You will guide and represent artists and athletes; organize massive, stage, or musical events; and achieve commercial success in producing, directing, and marketing videogames, music or editions.
- You will take an innovative, original approach towards producing, developing, applying, and evaluating practical and scientific knowledge in the entertainment industry with applications for professional endeavors.
- You will have an understanding of and use new marketing technologies and methodological tools to analyze trends in the entertainment industry.
- You will possess the skills needed to relate communication theories to the structure, development, and evolution of entertainment businesses.
- You will integrate theoretical, methodological, technical, and humanistic principles into business projects for the entertainment industry.
- You will demonstrate the ability to evaluate and assess the impact of the entertainment industry on the ideas and behavior of people from different social classes.