ANAHUAC UNIVERSITY NETWORK
Universidad Anáhuac graduates of the bachelor's degree program in Environmental Engineering are ethical, socially engaged professionals. Building from their analysis and understanding of the inner workings of both natural and man-made systems, they plan, design, standardize or modify control processes and pieces of equipment to reduce environmental emissions, save energy, or make optimum use of materials. In so doing, they protect environmental matrices (water, earth, and soil) from potential harm attributable to nature, individuals, and technology. In strict compliance with the legal provisions currently in force, they work to ensure the sustainable use of resources in an effort to improve the quality of life for the people of our time and future generations. Based on environmental science, they strive to mitigate and adapt to climate change. Our graduates possess the leadership skills needed to guide multidisciplinary teams with a global, innovative perspective for the benefit of people and the environment.
- Ours is the only bachelor's degree program in Mexico to offer a balanced overview of topics such as environmental conservation, pollution control, use of energy, and environmental management.
- Ours is one of the few programs in the world to provide in-depth coverage of the topic of climate change.
- We offer education with a focus on sustainable development.
- You will acquire a business mindset.
- Our faculty consists of top professors with the highest academic credentials as well as teaching and professional experience.
- Students receive individualized attention.
- Anáhuac University encourages research and technological development activities.
- Our school features state-of-the-art facilities, laboratories, and workshops.
- The program integrates theory and practice.
- Anáhuac University offers students the opportunity to earn a diploma of their choice.
- We also offer our students the opportunity to earn an additional degree.
- You may participate in our student exchange programs.
- You will participate in national and international conferences.
- You will visit world-class companies and technology centers.
- Our program courses are designed to help students develop the competencies underpinning holistic education.
- You will develop a managerial mindset.
- You will analyze and gain an understanding of engineering problems using concepts in the domains of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology.
- You will identify and analyze water, air, and soil pollution phenomena.
- You will pinpoint cause and effect relationships to prevent and mitigate the impact of human activity.
- You will design, modify, and optimize systems, processes, and pieces of equipment.
- You will lead sustainability projects.
- You will build and run simulation models of environmental phenomena and pollutant dispersion.
- You will develop new products or technologies for the benefit of both companies and society.