ANAHUAC UNIVERSITY NETWORK
Universidad Anáhuac graduates of the bachelor's degree program in Graphic Design possess solid and comprehensive knowledge, and the ability to identify visual communication needs or situations in different contexts. Building from careful research processes, they propose feasible, effective, sustainable, and innovative design strategies and solutions centered on users, society, and the environment. The program prepares students to master the techniques, methods, technologies, tools, and processes for different printed and digital media. Characterized by their entrepreneurial spirit and awareness of global trends and the state of the profession, graduates possess project management skills that allow them to work in collaboration with interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary teams, whether as independent professionals, business owners, project coordinators or team members in companies, institutions or organizations.
- You will develop the graphic design, leadership, and management competencies needed to deliver visual communication solutions. To achieve this goal, you will work in state-of-the-art facilities guided by our staff of qualified professionals.
- You can choose one of our specialty areas, such as media and production, motion graphics or fashion and jewelry design.
- Our courses, which emphasize the importance of environmental awareness and responsibility, promote the rational, respectful use of energy and human resources, the effective utilization of non-polluting materials, and compliance with international guidelines on environmental preservation.
- You will gain the skills needed to build an international career or launch a business venture.
- By undertaking integrated internships, you will find opportunities to join the workforce at different times throughout the bachelor's degree program.
- You will develop the ability to collaborate and work within multidisciplinary teams.
- Anáhuac University offers students the opportunity to participate in exchange programs with some of the best design schools internationally.
- You will participate in an important academic enrichment program including activities such as workshops, conferences, lecture series, symposia, among others.
- Our faculty consists of professors with outstanding careers in the field of design, who provide individualized attention and education to our students.
- Living up to ethical standards, you will generate concepts, produce, and coordinate graphic identity and information projects for use in printed publications, digital and interactive media, advertising campaigns, promotion strategy materials, containers, packaging, among others.
- Working within interdisciplinary teams, you will contribute your knowledge in the field of graphic design to enrich the process and the results of the projects you participate in. Building upon your leadership skills, you will develop strategies and coordinate innovative visual communication projects to ensure the feasibility, quality, and sustainability of design proposals addressed to companies, institutions, and organizations for the common good.