ANAHUAC UNIVERSITY NETWORK
INTERNATIONAL HOTEL MANAGEMENT
Trained to meet international standards, Universidad Anáhuac graduates of the bachelor's degree program in International Hotel Management are professionals with a profound sense of truth, human values, ethics, and social commitment. The program equips students with the ability to identify the needs of the hotel business and prepares them to communicate and provide solutions driving innovation, competitiveness, and growth in the hotel and hospitality industries. They do all this guided by their understanding of global markets and their strategic, multicultural, and human perspective. They are team players with entrepreneurial vision and sustainable, social leadership skills. Working to the highest standards of quality, productivity, and professionalism, graduates are always trying to anticipate market needs and trends in terms of competitiveness, motivated by their commitment to serve others and achieve the expected results.
- Our curriculum is designed to help students develop the professional competencies required by the marketplace.
- We offer education with a focus on entrepreneurship and immediate entry to the workforce.
- Our students participate in opening lectures, workshops, visits, seminars, and yearly conferences.
- Students undertake for-credit internships in a wide variety of national and international partner organizations.
- We hold a strategic partnership with Le Cordon Bleu culinary school.
- Our faculty consists of top professionals, who provide individualized attention to students.
- Our school offers a range of facilities, such as a classroom equipped with a mock hotel suite and front desk, wine-tasting and beverage laboratories, Le Cordon Bleu kitchens, a computer laboratory, and a classroom equipped with a mock dining area. We offer students the opportunity to visit our vineyard block too.
- The quality of our programs has been certified by national and international organizations (Consejo Nacional para la Calidad de la Educación Turística A.C. and the United Nations World Tourism Organization, respectively).
- You will implement and manage operational plans in hotel complexes.
- You will create and launch new, high-quality hospitality experiences in the industry using innovative service and hospitality techniques.
- You will propose innovative changes to existing strategies and develop national and international marketing campaigns for hotel products and services.
- You will formulate, propose, and evaluate financial and investment projects for the hospitality industry based on the needs and trends identified in national and international markets.