ANÁHUAC UNIVERSITIES NETWORK
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FOR INNOVATION
Innovative mechanical engineers place ethical values at the core of their endeavors. Guided by their commitment to the common good, they act as agents of change in society. Striving to achieve transcendence both in their professional and personal lives, they are constantly looking for opportunities to improve their leadership and teamwork skills. Graduates are prepared to communicate freely, responsibly, clearly, and efficiently both in their mother tongue and in a foreign language. Equipped with state-of-the-art knowledge, methods, and tools, they use their skills and understanding of processes to overcome innovation and mechanical challenges. They possess the skills needed to confidently conduct research in the fields of mechanics and innovation. Graduates take a proactive role in mechanical implementation and design projects involving multidisciplinary teams. Taking quality and innovation as guiding principles, they create models, strategies, products or services. They are prepared to initiate, manage, and direct projects within organizations and companies.
- Anáhuac training is comprehensive, highly professional and humanistic.
- We have synergies with companies in which you will take dual subjects, thus giving you a global perspective.
- Our curriculum is unique because it was developed according to the specific characteristics of the industry.
- You will receive training focused on innovation, design, and implementation through state-of-the-art digital technologies.
- Your leadership skills will be formed within a strong ethical framework that will give you an unbeatable potential for professional and personal growth.
- You will participate in the design of mechanical elements using specialized software.
- You will perform element analysis using specialized mechanical analysis software.
- You will participate in the implementation of manufacturing processes, from manual processes to the use of specialized manufacturing software.
- You will solve highly complex problems in interdisciplinary teams in a creative way and using cutting-edge technologies.
- You will be able to develop yourself as an industrial consultant or advisor, thus setting up your own business.
- You can specialize in various areas of industry, such as aeronautics, automotive or maintenance.
- You will also be able to venture into areas of scientific progress and research.
- In all these cases, you can be part of the innovative processes of the industry, participating in product development teams.