ANÁHUAC UNIVERSITIES NETWORK
Modern Languages and Cultural Management
Cultural Managers from Anáhuac University are responsible and ethical professionals who, by means of linguistic mediation in four languages, focus on the management, distribution, promotion, and development of cultural expressions, particularly of an artistic nature. Their goal is to promote a vital restoration and empowerment of various communities’ social fabric at a local and global scale while fostering service-minded leadership as an instrument for peace and encouraging intercultural dialogue.
- The Curriculum of the Bachelor's Degree in Modern Languages and Cultural Management at the Anáhuac University combines the professional learning of Modern Languages with the theoretical and practical tools of Cultural Management focused on the development of cultural enterprises of social impact.
- This double training is unique in Mexico.
- Our graduates in Modern Languages and Cultural Management speak three languages: English, French, and Italian, in addition to Spanish.
- They reflect on and solve problems related to culture in order to build social and economic development processes.
- They research cultural contexts, design and execute strategies for cultural production and promotion, coordinate cultural projects, and evaluate cultural practice.