ANÁHUAC UNIVERSITIES NETWORK
OPERATION AND MANAGEMENT OF SPORTS BUSINESSES
Universidad Anáhuac graduates of the bachelor's degree program in Operation and Management of Sports Businesses possess solid professional, intellectual, human, social, and spiritual skills. Taking truth and righteousness as preeminent guiding principles, they strive to use their leadership skills for the purpose of transforming society and culture. The program equips students with the abilities needed to start and operate sports businesses or serve in public organizations and institutions, such as the Mexican Committee for the Promotion of Physical Culture and Sports (CONADE), the Municipal Institute for the Promotion of Physical Culture and Sports (IMCUFIDE), among others. Graduates are prepared to confidently make strategic decisions regarding professional sports clubs and players. They possess the skills to provide guidance for the successful launch of physical culture-related ventures. Graduates also know how to effectively manage the resources involved in the practice of any sport in order to guide practitioners into success.
- You will direct the performance of duties affecting business management, physical, recreational, and sports activities, personnel organization, and financial goals.
- You will assume leadership positions in public or private sports companies and institutions.
- You will plan, organize, develop, and control regional, national, and international sports events, such as leagues, camps, tournaments, and conferences.
- You will support the creation of sports businesses, successfully start sports companies, and bring innovative sports ideas to life.
- You will explore and expand into international markets through innovation in the realm of sports.
- You will lead and work to support the corporate direction of public or private sports companies.
- You will manage resources and ensure the smooth operation of sports organizations, federations, and government associations.
- You will help build partnerships between brands and sponsors in the sports industry.
- You will develop health promotion programs with a focus on physical activity.