ANÁHUAC UNIVERSITIES NETWORK
Organizational and Educational Pedagogy
The Universidad Anáhuac graduate of the bachelor's degree program in Organizational and Educational Pedagogy is a professional with an active social participation, whose actions directly influence the well-being of society through diagnosis, planning, research, design, orientation, management, and evaluation of educational projects and programs, in collaboration with other professionals and following a systematic methodology to find solutions that respect and promote the human person in all her/his dimensions and that, in the most diverse environments, promote good with a genuine social conscience and responsibility.
- We offer you a degree that will allow you to work with children, teenagers, people with disabilities, and adults, to achieve the development of their intellectual, affective and social capacities.
- You will receive an integral formation in all the areas in which Pedagogy is applied, which will allow you to have more and better possibilities of employment.
- We offer you the integrated qualification, through the accreditation of all subjects and the completion of professional internships.
- You will have a solid theoretical education and practical training throughout your undergraduate studies, which will allow you to obtain real knowledge of current educational needs and training for your future professional development.
- We offer you training to exercise leadership in education.
- You will be prepared to work with information and communication technologies, which is indispensable in the 21st century and in the face of the globalization of education.
- You will design and develop teaching-learning processes, syllabi, and curricula, in diverse educational contexts.
- You will develop orientation and intervention strategies at different levels and educational environments.
- You will carry out programs and projects of education and training of human resources.
- You will be able to work in educational institutions, companies, pedagogical classrooms of hospitals, cultural and social participation classrooms, taking charge of:
- The development of educational programs for children, teenagers, and adults.
- The design of didactic materials and resources with and without technologies, for children, teenagers and adults.
- The design of educational proposals for different social sectors.
- The design and application of models of administration, and evaluation of educational institutions.
- Technical and academic management of educational institutions of different levels and modalities.
- Curricular design
- Adult education
- Educational programs in museums, cultural centers and the media, such as radio and television.
- The design of educational publications.
- Training and development of human resources.
- Design of educational enterprises.