ANÁHUAC UNIVERSITIES NETWORK
Universidad Anáhuac graduates of the bachelor's degree program in Restaurant Management are professionals with a profound sense of hospitality and respect for others. Guided by their commitment to the complete wellbeing of guests, they execute and provide guidance for the implementation of administrative and production procedures, plans, and programs that allow to prepare food and beverages with the highest quality standards and to provide guests with a service to their maximum satisfaction. Graduates analyze and identify restaurant trends and concepts that meet the needs derived from people's current lifestyle. Characterized by their ethical and fair attitude, and a concern for health and hygiene, they provide solutions and improve the operating and administrative procedures of food and beverage establishments. Graduates use their skills within interdisciplinary teams, keeping the lines of communication open to facilitate problem-solving and ensure harmonious coexistence. By operating food and beverage establishments with a profound sense of service to others, they contribute to the progress of their communities, creating job opportunities and promoting health and guest satisfaction.
- Our program courses are designed to help students develop the professional competencies required by the marketplace.
- Our faculty consists of seasoned professionals with a wealth of experience, who instill ethical values in the students and share their expertise in world-class facilities.
- Our school features wine-tasting and beverage laboratories, a classroom equipped with a mock hotel suite and front desk, a classroom equipped with a mock dining area, as well as kitchens with food demonstration and hands-on cooking areas. Viñedos Azteca, in the state of Querétaro, houses Anáhuac University's vineyard block, where students can learn the art of winemaking.
- We have partnered with successful hotel and restaurant groups, where students complete two internship periods that provide them with the training needed to integrate theory and practice.
- The quality of our programs has been certified by national and international organizations (Consejo Nacional para la Calidad de la Educación Turística A.C. and United Nations World Tourism Organization, respectively), and we hold a strategic partnership with Le Cordon Bleu culinary school, all of which contribute to our students' holistic education.
- Students conduct research, devise projects, and hone their foreign language skills to enhance their competitiveness in the international job market and strengthen ties with other peoples and cultures.
- Our students participate in opening lectures, conferences, symposia, meetings with top industry professionals, and wine tastings. We also offer students the opportunity to join our alumni network.
- You will analyze market trends and identify guests’ needs to develop suitable, innovative restaurant concepts in harmony with the sign of the times.
- You will develop, manage, and supervise proposals in the areas of business management and food and beverage production and service.
- You will produce and market products.
- You will provide consultancy and training services in areas such as food safety and sanitation, menu planning, atmosphere and ambiance, etiquette and service, spirits, wines, and food ingredients.
- You will guide or work in collaboration with interdisciplinary teams involved in business operations to optimize and take advantage of all available resources.
- You will start tourism ventures that benefit the community and create job opportunities.