ANAHUAC UNIVERSITY NETWORK
Systems Engineering and Information Technology
Universidad Anáhuac graduates of the bachelor's degree program in Systems Engineering and Information Technology are individuals committed to innovation and growth within organizations, who take an active role in the analysis, adaptation, development and implementation of systems and information technologies. They are critical thinkers with outstanding skills in the use of state-of-the-art technological resources. Guided by their profound sense of ethics and responsibility, they manage and set up computational infrastructure resources to facilitate organizational processes. They are prepared to develop information systems in any platform to aid in the decision-making processes of organizations, thus promoting quality and international competitiveness. Our graduates in Systems Engineering and Information Technology are prepared to guide or work in collaboration with interdisciplinary teams to develop solutions for the benefit of organizations and society as a whole.
- Our program courses are designed to help students develop the professional competencies required by the marketplace.
- Our faculty consists of top professors, who provide individualized attention to students.
- You will participate in conferences, field trips to technology centers, and lectures by visiting professors.
- You can specialize in networking, animation or management of information technologies.
- Our school has a very close association with the information technology industry.
- Student organizations maintain close ties to the business and professional communities.
- You will participate in programming contests.
- We offer education with a focus on sustainable development.
- The program shares a common core with other engineering programs.
- We offer education with a practical approach.
- You will develop real technology projects.
- Whether as a team leader or as a team member, you will make proper use of programming languages, development tools, and testing equipment to develop and adapt information systems designed to effectively support technical and administrative operations within organizations. Likewise, you will possess the knowledge needed to update those systems, thus helping companies keep abreast of technological advances.
- You will possess the skills needed for the administration of equipment designed to provide networking, file, e-mail, browsing, and database basic services to organizations of all sizes and sorts in any platform.
- Making proper use of your teamwork skills, you will identify the software, hardware, and computational requirements of production and service organizations to help optimize all their processes.
- You will develop innovative information technology solutions for organizations using system, process, and problem modeling methods.