The Anahuac University offers you the opportunity to study as an exchange student up to two semesters at one of our partner institutions from our Red Anahuac exchange partner list within the national territory.
Your fee payments should be done in the University.
- You must have successfully accredited a minimum of 20% of the total credits and have coursed a minimum of two semesters.
- Your academic standards must be Sufficient or Satisfactory.
- You must have successfully accredited the minimum English level corresponding to the total of credits completed.
- You must have the Anahuac University Insurance or any other insurance for major medical expenses with national coverage. IMSS or ISSSTE not accepted.
- Mobility form filled and signed by your parent/guardian, as well as your commitment letter and photo.
- Official Academic background issued by School Services.
- Learning Agreement completed and signed by the University’s coordinator.
- At the cashiering window pay the mobility procedure fee.
- “No financial debt” letter
- Medical insurance policy with the above-mentioned characteristics.
- Assist to the information meeting.
- Start the procedure at least one semester prior to the mobility.
- Investigate the corresponding school subjects.
- Make sure to choose the subjects that best suit your mobility program with the guidance of your rector.
- Hand in your documents at the International Programs Office before the deadline.
- Enjoy your mobility program!