1.- Why study Business Management at the Anahuac University of Cancun?
- The Anahuac University of Cancun is an international campus that enhances the international experience with teachers and students from over 30 different countries.
- You will attend classes delivered by top-tier international academics, prominent professors and industry leaders.
- Courses delivered in English either on campus or in virtual classrooms.
- Student exchange programs with universities from 5 different continents.
- Life experiences that have an impact in the society through various projects and activities.
- Enrich your international experience with more than 200 exchange programs with universities from around the world.
2.- What we’re looking for:
- Do you like action planning in the short, medium and long-term?
- Are you capable of coordinating different projects at the same time?
- Are you a visionary who reaches the intended goals easily?
- Are you interested in human and financial subjects?
3.- What can you do with a degree in Business Management?
- Identify business opportunities, design the most effective strategies and carry them out successfully.
- Understand the socio-economic context in which the company grows and make the decisions to improve its sustainability.
- Use technology to create new business models and to improve the already existing ones.
- Use analysis techniques to identify the problems in a business and develop the solutions.
- Integrate and develop multidisciplinary teams.
- Locate the most suitable supply chains for the company.
4.- Where can a Business Manager work?
The Anahuac business manager is a versatile professional who can be part of any type of national or international company and creates interesting opportunities.
- Family business.
- Management consulting.
- Nonprofit organizations.
- Public and private company general manager.
- HR manager.
- Finance department manager.
- Bank executive.
- General administration manager.
- Financial analyst.
- Management consultant.
6.- 2020 Model
7.- Anahuac Leadership Programs
Innovative programs for leadership training that offer a diploma that includes encounters with professionals, national and international seminars, workshops, conferences, specialized subjects and a multidisciplinary integration.
There are currently nine different programs:
- ACCIÓN: Sports Leadership Program/ in Sports
- ALPHA: Medicine Leadership Program/ in Medicine
- CIMA: University Leadership Program
- CREA: Communication Leadership Program
- CULMEN: Art and Culture Leadership Program
- GENERA: Business Leadership Program
- SINERGIA: Public Administration Leadership Program
- VÉRTICE: Excellence Program
8.- Graduate Profile
The Anahuac business manager is a person with a solid and comprehensive formation who makes decisions from an ethical perspective based on universal values. Creative and innovative professional who never stops looking for new business opportunities with a huge growing potential; designs the most suitable strategies for a company and carries them out successfully in international contexts.