COURSE DESCRIPTION AND MAIN OBJECTIVE:
The student will learn new techniques used in the preparation of Mediterranean cuisine dishes, learning about the different products included and their regions of origin.
Any person interested in learning about Mediterranean cuisine to broaden their gastronomic culture knowledge.
Session 1: Creams and soups
- Classic minestrone soup.
- Salmorejo with goat cheese and ham.
Session 2: Sauces
- Pisto manchego.
- Pomodoro sauce.
- Tzatziki sauce.
Session 3: Rice and pasta
- Risotto frutti di mare.
- Moroccan pastilla.
Session 4: Summer dishes
- Fried fish with black aioli.
- Grape leaves stuffed with rice.
- Sicilian-style tuna.
Session 5: Traditional dishes
- Spanish tortilla.
- Moroccan couscous.
We are distinguished by over 110 years of international work experience. At Le Cordon Bleu, we follow a methodology specialized on technique, excellence and innovation. Our chef instructors have a vast experience in the foodservice industry and a true calling for teaching.
Eva Micaela Millan, from Spain, started her formation being a biologist and continued it with two master programs; one in food quality, HACCP system, and other in nutrition and metabolism. In addition to different courses on pedagogical adaptation PAC.
She has undertaken courses such as “Advanced cooking” at Le Cordon Bleu Spain and “Molecular gastronomy” at the High Cuisine School in Marbella.
Currently, she is the Head Chef of the Koba restaurant at the Mayakoba resorts since 2014.
At the end of the program, a certificate endorsed by Le Cordon Bleu Paris and Anahuac Cancun will be given to the student in recognition of the recent achievement as long as this has complied with 80% of the course’s total attendance. In case of not complying with the minimum attendance required, a certificate of the accredited sessions will be handed over.
There will be no refunds on any enrollment fee payment with the exception of the course being cancelled by the University.
A program’s enrollment fee payment can be transferred to other programs.
- Request the admission form to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org , fill it out with your own information and send it back to the same email address.
- A registration number and the step-by-step procedure for the enrollment fee payment will be sent to you shortly afterwards.
- Online payment on the SIU platform for which we will provide you with a user’s number and a password.
- Bank deposit at the bank’s cashier window with the information sheet printed from the SIU platform.
- At the University’s cashier window. Cash is NOT accepted.
In case you need an invoice, this can be downloaded from the SIU platform with your tax information.
Ask about the applicable discounts on the enrollment fee for early payment.
Marketing and Public Relations Office
Le Cordon Bleu Cancun
Tel. (998) 881 7750 Ext. 290
WhatsApp: 998 349 5118