COURSE DESCRIPTION AND OVERALL OBJECTIVE:
In this course the attendee will learn to prepare traditional dishes from China, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia and India; developing specific skills such as boiling, presentation and ingredient recognition used to give flavor and texture to the food.
Public in general and gastronomy professionals who wish to specialize in oriental cuisine.
- Sweet and sour pork.
- Fried rice.
- Wonton soup.
- Cantonese beef and cooked rice.
- Chicken noodle soup.
- Peking duck.
- Chicken chow mein.
- Baozi (steamed pork buns).
- Vegetable Chinese-style raviolis.
- Tuna, salmon, shrimp and crab maki and temaki sushi.
- Tuna sashimi, wasabi mayonnaise and avocado tempura.
- Nigiri, ponzu sauce.
- Miso soup.
- Teriyaki salmon, mushroom yakitori and Gohan rice.
- Beef sukiyaki.
- Takoyaki octopus snack.
- Tom Yum Goong (hot and sour shrimp soup).
- Thai chicken peanut green curry with coconut rice.
- Khao Pad (Thai fried rice).
- Laab Kai (Thai chicken salad).
- Som Tam (green papaya salad).
- Tom Kha Kai (Thai coconut soup).
- Fried snapper in tamarind sauce.
- Shrimp Pad Thai.
- Satay peanut sauce.
- Satay pork skewers.
- Khao niao mamuang (sweet sticky rice with mango).
- Fried spring rolls.
- Pho Bo (beef and noodle soup).
- Fried spring rolls.
- Beef satay with mango sauce.
- Banchan variety.
- Bibimbap (mixed rice with meat and assorted vegetables).
- Grilled beef Bulgogi.
- Shrimp Pajeon (Korean egg omelet).
- Shrimp Laksa soup.
- Ayam goreng (fried marinated chicken).
- Spicy Sambal tomato sauce.
- Rendang curry with beef.
- Lamb Tikka Masala.
- Shrimp samosas.
- Shahi Kofta.
- Tandoori chicken.
- Naan bread.
- Cucumber Raïta.
- Kachumber (tomato, cucumber, onion salad).
90hrs. divided into 15 sessions.
100% face-to-face sessions.
Thursdays, from 02:00pm to 08:00pm.
There will be no refunds on any enrollment fee payment with the exception of the course being cancelled by the University.
A program’s enrollment fee payment can be transferred to other programs.
- Chef jacket.
- Chef’s hat.
- Hair net.
- Raw material.
It is necessary to have certain cooking equipment (ask for th list of utensils).
We are distinguished by over 110 years of international work experience. At Le Cordon Bleu, we follow a methodology specialized on technique, excellence and innovation. Our chef instructors have a vast experience in the foodservice industry and a true calling for teaching.
At the end of the program, a certificate endorsed by Le Cordon Bleu Paris and the Anahuac University of Cancun will be given to the student in recognition of the recent achievement as long as this has complied with 80% of the course’s total attendance. In case of not complying with the minimum attendance required, a certificate of the accredited sessions will be handed over.
- Request the admission form to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org , fill it out with your own information and send it back to the same email address.
- A registration number and the step-by-step procedure for the enrollment fee payment will be sent to you shortly afterwards.
- Online payment on the SIU platform for which we will provide you with a user’s number and a password.
- Bank deposit at the bank’s cashier window with the information sheet printed from the SIU platform.
- At the University’s cashier window. Cash is NOT accepted.
In case you need an invoice, this can be downloaded from the SIU platform with your tax information.
Once paid the enrollment fee, please send the receipt to the email address: Litsajaya.email@example.com
Ask about the applicable discounts on the enrollment fee for early payment.
Marketing and Public Relations Office
Le Cordon Bleu Cancun
Tel. (998) 881 7750 Ext. 290
WhatsApp: 998 349 5118