Se ofrece de manera exclusiva en el Campus Sur
Gran Porcentaje de las materias se ofrecen en inglés
Applicants for a degree in Business Engineering must present the following knowledge, skills and attitudes; as well as having completed their High School level studies:
- Solve problems through numerical, graphical, analytical or variational methods.
- Interpret boards, graphs, maps, diagrams and texts with mathematical and scientific language.
- Identify problems, ask scientific questions and propose hypotheses necessary to answer them.
- Solve everyday problems with the use of the scientific method.
- Establish the relationship between the political, economic, cultural and geographic dimensions of an event.
- Analyze the reliability of sources in a critical and justified way.
- Analyze and solve ethical problems in your daily life.
- Discuss your point of view in public accurately, consistently, precisely, consistently and creatively.
- Use information and communication technologies to investigate, solve problems, produce material and transmit information.
As a Business Engineer, you will learn the following:
· Make decisions at senior management level in a company, whether in the production or services field, by applying engineering knowledge.
· Develop new businesses, products, and services, relying on a robust technological, financial, and human planning base, with a comprehensive and systemic view of the company.
· Analyze and interpret data to offer solutions, plan and solve various business situations, using and developing critical thought.
· Deal with challenges for the sustainable progress of the companies, both in México and in other countries.
Knowledge Areas of Engineerlig Management
- Basic Sciences
- Engineering Sciences
- Applied Engineering
- Project and staying in technological companies
- Professional electives
CURRICULAR MODEL 2025
Explore more about University of Victoria
Be part of the Minor: International Management
Get to know more about Engineering Management
Facebook: Facultad de Ingeniería Anáhuac
Mtra. Norma Diego González
(55) 5628 8000 exts. 615