The mission of the Partnership Directorate is to establish relationships and alliances to promote the knowledge and commitment to the university, as well as to support the development and positioning of this institution, and the best compliance of the university mission.
Objectives of the area:
- Serve as a link between the university community and key society players.
- Generate relationships to establish such links.
- Define how the university shall respond to the requirements of society stakeholders: products, actions, services.
- Address the requirements to the relevant areas to solve them, always observing this is done with quality, and that timely follow-up is given to the agreements established.
- Generate protocols and procedures to have a proper liaison and follow-up.