1.- Why study Civil Engineering at the Anahuac University of Cancun?
- The Anahuac University of Cancun is an international campus that enhances the international experience with teachers and students from over 30 different countries.
- You will attend classes delivered by top-tier international academics, prominent professors and industry leaders.
- The state of Quintana Roo has the most important tourist infrastructure in Mexico. Companies will require you to solve complex problems while being socially responsible and protecting the environment.
- The importance of a sustainable economic growth in the state allows you to develop new construction processes that mitigate the environmental impact.
- Participate in multidisciplinary projects to solve society’s real problems while using cutting-edge technology.
2.- What we’re looking for:
- Are you an organized and methodical person?
- Do you have building, organization and managing skills?
- Are you interested in solving complex problems?
- Do you like studying mathematics and sciences?
3.- What can you do with a degree in Civil Engineering?
- Plan, supervise and lead construction projects.
- Calculate and consider construction costs.
- Manage material, economic and human resources for housing projects.
- Ensure optimal economic results in construction projects.
- Coordinate, build and lead infrastructure projects suchlike bridges, highways, ports and hydraulic facilities.
- Coordinate, build and lead housing and urban development projects such as parks, gardens, parking lots and shopping malls.
- Start construction companies or new construction-related services.
4.- Where can a Civil Engineer work?
- Construction companies.
- Structural engineering companies.
- Public organizations.
- Valuation consulting services.
- Developing projects related to renewable energy and environmental protection.
- Housing development manager.
- Construction project manager.
- Managing positions in the public sector.
- Construction Company CEO.
- Chamber of commerce president.
6.- 2020 Model
7.- Anahuac Leadership Programs
Innovative programs for leadership training that offer a diploma that includes encounters with professionals, national and international seminars, workshops, conferences, specialized subjects and a multidisciplinary integration.
There are currently nine different programs:
- ACCIÓN: Sports Leadership Program/ in Sports
- ALPHA: Medicine Leadership Program/ in Medicine
- CIMA: University Leadership Program
- CREA: Communication Leadership Program
- CULMEN: Art and Culture Leadership Program
- GENERA: Business Leadership Program
- SINERGIA: Public Administration Leadership Program
- VÉRTICE: Excellence Program
8.- Additional benefits:
- Small groups to improve the learning process.
- Professors with an outstanding academic formation.
- Opportunity to grow professional relations while studying.
- Internships in renowned companies.
- Theoretical-practical subjects which will allow you to apply your knowledge to real projects.
An Anahuac Civil Engineer puts hard work on planning, designing, building and maintaining edifications and infrastructure projects. Follows the legislation to the letter in an ethical and careful way, has an extended vision of great international infrastructure projects and always considers the upcoming energy-related global and sustainability trends.