Fill out the form with your personal data. You will receive a confirmation e-mail that will walk you through the steps to be followed.
- Make sure to fill out the entire admission application and to submit the requested documentation. Once your information and documentation is validated, you will receive another e-mail providing your student number that you’ll use throughout your time in the University.
- This e-mail contains the link to download the study guide for the PAA test.
Tell us more about yourself, fill out the self description questionnaire in order for us to offer you a better experience as an Anahuac student.
- Pay the admission tests and upload the receipt.
- The cost for the tests is $825.00 MXN. Payments are accepted at the cashier window at our installations, where you must mention your student number. The following methods are accepted: check, credit card, debit card or bank deposit with a reference number created with Smart Campus. We do not accept payments by cash.
- - If you’re an international student presenting the application process, you must first contact a Red Anahuac representative in order to make the payment.
- Prices subject to change without previous notice.
Choose the dates for your admission tests:
- PAA test.
- Aptitude test.
You’re ready to take your admission tests! Download from your smart phone your digital ID to access the University and take your tests and interview.
Once you have concluded the admission process, you will receive an e-mail with the tests results in a period no longer than 10 business days.
- - Once you receive your offer of admission, you’ll need to pay your enrollment fee at the University’s cashier window, providing your student number. Payments can be made with credit and debit cards or by check. We do not accept payments by cash.
- - If you’re an international student presenting the application process through a representative, you must first contact him/her in order to make the payment.
To complete your admission process, you must hand in the following documents at Office of Administrative Services.
- - Original birth certificate.
- - Original middle school transcript.
- - Original high school transcript
- - CURP number.
- - Six small (2.5x3cm) black and white, matte photos. Snapshots are not accepted. Formal attire.
- - Copy of the offer of admission e-mail.