Fill out the form with your personal data. You will receive a confirmation e-mail that will walk you through the steps to be followed.
- Make sure to fill out the entire admission application and to submit the requested documentation. Once your information and documentation is validated, you will receive another e-mail providing your student number that you’ll use throughout your time in the University.
- This e-mail contains the link to download the study guide for the KP test.
Supporting your economy during this time of health contingency, your online admission tests WILL BE FREE.
International students: check the cost of the International Admission Process with the Representative in your Country: https://www.anahuac.mx/cancun/oficinas-internacionales
Tell us more about yourself, fill out the self description questionnaire in order for us to offer you a better experience as an Anahuac student.
Choose the dates for your admission tests:
- Knowledge profile exam.
- Psychometric test.
- Interview by an admissions psychologist to get to know you better.
You’re ready to take your admission tests! Download from your smart phone your digital ID to access the University and take your tests and interview.
Once you have concluded the admission process, you will receive an e-mail with the tests results in a period no longer than 10 business days.
- - Once you receive your offer of admission, you’ll need to pay your enrollment fee at the University’s cashier window, providing your student number. Payments can be made with credit and debit cards or by check. We do not accept payments by cash.
- - If you’re an international student presenting the application process through a representative, you must first contact him/her in order to make the payment.
To complete your admission process, you must hand in the following documents at Office of Administrative Services.
- - Original birth certificate.
- - Original middle school transcript.
- - Original high school transcript
- - CURP number. PASSPORT NUMBER
- - Six small (2.5x3cm) black and white, matte photos. Snapshots are not accepted. Formal attire. DIGITAL
- - Copy of the offer of admission e-mail.
Transcript-proof of study from your previous high school or equivalent studies to the University.
Upon your arrival at the University, please contact the International Student Attention Centre (CAF) and submit the following documents to certify the minimum academic requirements for a Bachelor's degree program:
- Birth certificate, original and one copy in Spanish.
- High School Diploma and a certificate of the last six years of studies before you enter the university, in Spanish. These documents must be issued by the school from which you come from and must contain the list of subjects submitted, the qualifications and the stamp and signature of the institution, in original and copy. Please note that you will need a translation in Spanish.
- Passport Copy
- Copy of the Temporary Residence Card issued by the INM (National Migration Institute)
- Copy of Admission Letter
Revalidation of studies fee payment voucher -70 USD approximately. This is a requisite by the Mexican Ministry of Education Registry (SEP by its acronym in Spanish). This payment is to be deposited in “Bancomer” bank in Cancun. Bank account and information sheets will be provided by the International Student Support Center.