Revalidation requirements of universities not belonging to the Anahuac University Network:
*At the university where you have studied you must request the following documents:
- Academic history with grades (list of subjects you have accredited and the grade you obtained in each one).
- Thematic content of each accredited subject (breakdown of topics and subtopics studied in each subject).
- Partial studies certificate (official).
* These documents can be requested in the School Services area of your current educational institution.
The Coordinator of your degree will issue an opinion based on the documentation delivered about which are the subjects that are revalidated.
- Only subjects with a passing grade above 8.0 are revalidated.
- The maximum to be revalidated will be 40% of the subjects of the current study plan.
- Revalidation process cost: $ 2,370.00 MXN or $120.26 USD .
- Original birth certificate.
- High school certificate, original.
- Copy of the CURP.
- Six badge-size photos, black and white, not snapshots.