1.- Why study Industrial Engineering and Management at the Anahuac University of Cancun?
- The Anahuac University of Cancun is an international campus that enhances the international experience with teachers and students from over 30 different countries.
- You will attend classes delivered by top-tier international academics, prominent professors and industry leaders.
- The high-quality standards offered by tourism companies in Cancun will require you to implement quality and improvement systems.
- The international market challenges faced by the companies located here in the state will give you the opportunity to optimize procedures that increase productivity and financial rentability.
- You will participate in multidisciplinary projects to solve society’s real problems while using cutting-edge technology.
2.- What we’re looking for:
- Are you willing to face new challenges?
- Are you interested in technology and its daily application?
- Do you have excellent organization skills to develop a project effectively?
- Are you interested in learning and improving the stages of a complex procedure?
- Do you often find faster ways to obtain a result?
3.- What can you do with a degree in Industrial Engineering and Management?
- Define, control and evaluate the productivity and quality standards of a company.
- Optimize all types of procedures and achieve cost reduction strategies.
- Apply mathematical models and techniques to improve any production process used by the logistics, maintenance and manufacturing departments.
- Lead and manage facilities suchlike hotels, distribution centers and airports.
4.- Where can an Industrial Engineer work?
- Production lines inside manufacturing companies.
- Inventory management at warehouses and distribution centers.
- Logistics and distribution companies.
- Large hotels or shopping malls.
- QMS consulting services.
- Financial management and analysis of projects.
General manager or owner of a company offering these services:
- Production and manufacturing.
- Quality and industrial safety systems.
- Innovation, technology development and digital systems.
- Logistics and supply.
- Operations and maintenance.
- Energy efficiency, recycling and sustainability.
6.- 2020 Model
7.- Anahuac Leadership Programs
Innovative programs for leadership training that offer a diploma that includes encounters with professionals, national and international seminars, workshops, conferences, specialized subjects and a multidisciplinary integration.
There are currently nine different programs:
- ACCIÓN: Sports Leadership Program/ in Sports
- ALPHA: Medicine Leadership Program/ in Medicine
- CIMA: University Leadership Program
- CREA: Communication Leadership Program
- CULMEN: Art and Culture Leadership Program
- GENERA: Business Leadership Program
- SINERGIA: Public Administration Leadership Program
- VÉRTICE: Excellence Program
8.- Additional benefits:
- Small groups to improve the learning process.
- Professors with an outstanding academic formation.
- Opportunity to grow professional relations while studying.
- Internships in renowned companies.
- Theoretical-practical courses which will allow you to apply what you’ve learned in class to real projects.
The Anahuac industrial engineer is capable of designing, implementing, managing, controlling and optimizing production systems with an ethical and innovative vision. Undertake and get involved in problem-solving projects by using strategic planning, financial analysis, supply chains, data analysis, process mining and quality systems.