1.-Why study Biotechnology at the Anahuac University of Cancun?
- The Anahuac University of Cancun is an international campus that enhances the international experience with teachers and students from over 30 different countries.
- You will attend classes delivered by top-tier international academics, prominent professors and industry leaders.
- You will gain a broad base of knowledge regarding scientific and technological development to improve the quality of human life.
- You will gain hands-on experience through multidisciplinary work with students from other undergraduate degrees.
- You will have an ethical and professional responsibility while managing biological products of great commercial value.
- Enrich your international experience with more than 200 exchange programs with universities from around the world.
2.- What we’re looking for:
- Are you interested in studying the biological systems of living organisms?
- Are you interested in developing industrial projects?
- Are you interested in working for industrial companies focused in the biotech sector?
- Are you interested in designing chemical processes to transform raw material?
3.- What can you do with a degree in Biotechnology?
- Design chemical processes to transform raw material into high-value products.
- Operate plants and chemical processes under a sustainable and environmental development.
- Protect the environment and the people through the use of the latest biotechnological techniques.
- Evaluate industrial projects to solve social and business related problems.
- Develop high tech manufacturing equipment and processes focused on the biotechnological sector.
- Manage companies, business or industrial plants focused on the biotechnological sector.
- Optimize the use of material and energy resources respecting nature at all time.
- Modify biological systems by using biotechnological techniques and procedures.
4.- Where can a biotechnologist work?
- Governmental and state-owned institutions.
- Scientific and technical consulting services in organizations.
- Pharmaceutical industries.
- Food industries.
- Chemical industry.
- Research centers.
- Clinical laboratories.
- Clinical laboratory director.
- Research center director.
- Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing director.
- Director of governmental and state-owned institutions.
- Chemical industry director.
6.- 2020 Model
7.- Anahuac Leadership Programs
Innovative programs for leadership training that offer a diploma that includes encounters with professionals, national and international seminars, workshops, conferences, specialized subjects and a multidisciplinary integration.
There are currently nine different programs:
- ACCIÓN: Sports Leadership Program/ in Sports
- ALPHA: Medicine Leadership Program/ in Medicine
- CIMA: University Leadership Program
- CREA: Communication Leadership Program
- CULMEN: Art and Culture Leadership Program
- GENERA: Business Leadership Program
- SINERGIA: Public Administration Leadership Program
- VÉRTICE: Excellence Program
8.- Graduate Profile
The Anahuac Biotechnologist is a person of integrity with an excellent professional, ethical and human formation that actively participates in the well-being of the people and the environment. The graduate is responsible and committed, develops and applies the latest techniques within the biotechnological field.