1.- Why study Communication Studies at the Anahuac University of Cancun?
- The Anahuac University of Cancun is an international campus that enhances the international experience with teachers and students from over 30 different countries.
- You will attend classes delivered by top-tier international academics, prominent professors and industry leaders.
- Cancun is an icon of cultural diversity and tourism that will make your academic experience a unique one.
- You will live in the most important tourist destination in Latin America and Mexico’s main tourist destination for foreigners.
- Enrich your international experience with more than 200 exchange programs with universities from around the world.
2.- What we’re looking for
- Do you enjoy expressing yourself in a creative way?
- If an idea comes to your mind, do you express it easily?
- Are you interested in media suchlike movies, television and 3D animation?
- Do you like analyzing and discovering how people connect with each other?
3.- What can you do with a degree in Communication Studies?
- Create digital content for different social networks and online platforms.
- Distribute transcendent content with a comprehensive vision of the audiences and digital platforms.
- Analyze audiences and tendencies in digital platforms.
- Generate social media projects to develop efficient campaigns for publicity and digital marketing.
- Produce content for social networks to build and earn customer loyalty.
- Develop a clear vision of international leadership applicable to publicity, marketing and public relations.
- Lead strategic communication teams within organizations.
4.- Where can a Communication Studies graduate work?
- Digital media.
- Publicity and marketing agencies.
- Marketing and social media.
- Digital content departments.
- Manager of social communication departments.
- Public relations.
- Manager of corporate communication departments.
- Production companies.
- Consulting in Communications.
- IT director in TV and radio companies.
- Managing editor in print or digital media.
- Corporate communication director in companies and organizations.
- Social media manager in companies and organizations.
- Media production manager.
- Advertising agency creative director.
- Presenter of a television or radio talk show.
6.- 2020 Model
7.- Anahuac Leadership Programs
Innovative programs for leadership training that offer a diploma that includes encounters with professionals, national and international seminars, workshops, conferences, specialized subjects and a multidisciplinary integration.
There are currently nine different programs:
- ACCIÓN: Sports Leadership Program/ in Sports
- ALPHA: Medicine Leadership Program/ in Medicine
- CIMA: University Leadership Program
- CREA: Communication Leadership Program
- CULMEN: Art and Culture Leadership Program
- GENERA: Business Leadership Program
- SINERGIA: Public Administration Leadership Program
- VÉRTICE: Excellence Program
Accreditation Council of Communication and Social Sciences C.A. (CONAC in Spanish) and
National Council for the Communication Studies Teaching and Research (CONEICC in Spanish).
The Anahuac Communication Studies graduate will develop creative and innovative content to inform and entertain audiences in different digital platforms. He/She will generate multimedia and transmedia material with a clear international vision and transmit information through different mass media and social networks using cutting-edge technology. The graduate will identify the main social needs and offer media-oriented solutions. He/She carries out activities related to strategic communication, publicity and public relations management, dominating digital journal skills of high impact and using other techniques such as data verification and immersive storytelling.