1.- Why study Dental Surgery at the Anahuac University of Cancun?
- The Anahuac University of Cancun is an international campus that enhances the international experience with teachers and students from over 30 different countries.
- You will attend classes delivered by top-tier international academics, prominent professors and industry leaders.
- Richly equipped laboratories second to none in the state of Quintana Roo.
- Participate in national and international conferences, congresses and workshops.
- Exchange and summer study abroad programs. International professors with work experience abroad.
- Obtain a degree and a diploma certification.
2.- What we’re looking for:
- Do you like helping others?
- Do you like analyzing and studying the human body?
- Are you passionate about scientific research?
- Are you passionate about serving the society?
3.- What can you do with a degree in Dental Surgery?
- Ensure people’s well-being through oral hygiene.
- Design and implement oral treatments to achieve the patients’ comprehensive rehabilitation and have a positive influence in their quality of life.
- Provide patients of any age or social status with clinical care in private or public institutions whether for preventive or restorative situations.
- Work in multidisciplinary teams in the medical care field institutions suchlike private or public sector specialized clinics and subspecialties.
- Lead and manage dental services and programs in academic, research and/or medical care environments.
- Participate in national and international organizations that promote society’s well-being through oral health.
4.- Where can a Dental Surgeon work?
- Private practice.
- Specialized and multidisciplinary clinics.
- Government institutions.
- Hospital administration.
- Research centers.
- Innovation teams.
- Dental tourism.
- Hospitality industry.
- Oral hygiene products market.
- Primary health care director.
- Working in any of the dental specialties.
- Health care management.
- Dental researcher.
- Dentist entrepreneur.
6.- 2020 Model
7.- Anahuac Leadership Programs
Innovative programs for leadership training that offer a diploma that includes encounters with professionals, national and international seminars, workshops, conferences, specialized subjects and a multidisciplinary integration.
There are currently nine different programs:
- ACCIÓN: Sports Leadership Program/ in Sports
- ALPHA: Medicine Leadership Program/ in Medicine
- CIMA: University Leadership Program
- CREA: Communication Leadership Program
- CULMEN: Art and Culture Leadership Program
- GENERA: Business Leadership Program
- SINERGIA: Public Administration Leadership Program
- VÉRTICE: Excellence Program
8.- Graduate Profile
The Anahuac Dental Surgeon is a professional who promotes oral hygiene and formulates plan-based diagnoses and treatments to achieve the patients’ complete rehabilitation overseeing them throughout their recovery to ensure a positive impact in their quality of life.
The surgeon will develop critical and methodological research to influence the patient and his environment in a positive way. He/She practices the profession with social responsibility by taking innovative actions according to upcoming technological trends from a humanistic, interdisciplinary and international perspective.