1.- Why study Accounting at the Anahuac University of Cancun?
- Over 300 international student exchange programs for our students.
- Carry out your professional internship in accounting firms such as Ernst & Young.
- Great opportunity for starting your own business and coordinating national and international congresses.
2.- What we’re looking for:
- Do you see yourself investing on a global scale?
- Are you good at planning and predicting financial risks?
- Are you in a continuous search for better ways to invest money?
- Are you interested in numbers and financial projections?
3.- What can you do with a degree in Accounting?
- Financial planning.
- Tax management and accounting services.
- Financial analysis.
- Investing and funding.
- Risk management.
- Finance valuations.
- Accounting consultant.
4.- Where can a Public Accountant work?
- National and international corporations.
- Financial consulting firms.
- Brokerage firms, investment banks.
- Pension funds.
- Public financial institutions.
- Entrepreneurial career.
- Financial planning manager.
- Brokerage house manager.
- Mortgage account manager.
- Commercial banking manager.
6.- 2020 Model
7.- Anahuac Leadership Programs
Innovative programs for leadership training that offer a diploma that includes encounters with professionals, national and international seminars, workshops, conferences, specialized subjects and a multidisciplinary integration.
There are currently nine different programs:
- ACCIÓN: Sports Leadership Program/ in Sports
- ALPHA: Medicine Leadership Program/ in Medicine
- CIMA: University Leadership Program
- CREA: Communication Leadership Program
- CULMEN: Art and Culture Leadership Program
- GENERA: Business Leadership Program
- SINERGIA: Public Administration Leadership Program
- VÉRTICE: Excellence Program
The Anahuac accountant is a professional with a solid and comprehensive formation capable of analyzing and interpreting the economic and financial characteristics of the environment around him/her. The graduate evaluates strategies and manages financial resources ethically for decision-making processes in which optimization is the goal.