- The Anahuac University of Cancun is an international campus that enhances the international experience with teachers and students from over 30 different countries.
- You will attend classes delivered by top-tier international academics, prominent professors and industry leaders.
- You will gain theoretical and hands-on experience while participating in supervised practices.
- Carry out research projects focused on different psychology fields.
- Obtain specialized knowledge in different psychology areas such as: clinical, educational, organizational and neuropsychology.
- Enrich your international experience with more than 200 exchange programs with universities from around the world.
- Analyze phenomena related to the different psychology fields.
- Select and apply methods, techniques and specialized tools, particular of a psychologist, in order to achieve profound comprehension.
- Carry out psychological evaluations of intelligences, aptitudes, attitudes, interests and personality.
- Work in prevention, diagnosis and intervention of psychological, behavioral and emotional disorders: same as addiction problems.
- Be passionate about helping others in their lives and environments.
- Apply ethical principles in daily routines.
- Clinics and private practices.
- Hospitals, public and private medical care institutions.
- Educative environments offering assessment and training; as well as providing psycho-pedagogical evaluation and intervention, career guidance and support programs for educational inclusion in schools.
- Companies, offering programs focused on organizational behavior, human capital training and development.
- Clinical and neuropsychological rehabilitation centers.
- Community centers and civil society organizations.
- Research institutions for people’s development.
Innovative programs for leadership training that offer a diploma that includes encounters with professionals, national and international seminars, workshops, conferences, specialized subjects and a multidisciplinary integration.
There are currently nine different programs:
- ACCIÓN: Sports Leadership Program/ in Sports
- ALPHA: Medicine Leadership Program/ in Medicine
- CIMA: University Leadership Program
- CREA: Communication Leadership Program
- CULMEN: Art and Culture Leadership Program
- GENERA: Business Leadership Program
- SINERGIA: Public Administration Leadership Program
- VÉRTICE: Excellence Program
The Anahuac psychologist is a reliable person with outstanding professional, ethical and humanistic formation who creates long-lasting relations and has a profound respect towards others. Responsible and committed; the graduate selects and applies methods, techniques and tools to carry out evaluations, diagnoses and interventions inside the different environments of psychology.