1.- Why study Graphic Design at the Universidad Anáhuac Cancún?
- Universidad Anáhuac Cancún is an international campus with students and professors from more than 30 nationalities.
- You will receive classes by international academics and raw chairs of industry leaders. Only degree in Quintana Roo accredited by COMAPROD.
- Integrative vision of different specialties in solving design problems with clients and real projects.
- It generates entrepreneurs in visual communication and advertising with an international focus.
- You can join the labor field by doing professional practices in the best companies and institutions nationally and internationally.
- More than 200 exchange agreements with universities around the world to enrich your international experience.
2.- Do you have the potential to be a Graphic Designer?
- Do you love drawing and art?
- Are you attracted to digital media such as social networks?
- Are you able to draw and conceptualize spaces?
- Are you attracted to the advertising and marketing of brands and companies?
3.- What will you do as a graduate in Graphic Design?
- You will work on the creation of multidisciplinary projects related to visual communication.
- You will generate advertising campaigns for companies, events, goods or services in an international environment.
- You will develop self-manageable design projects with the help of leadership and innovation tools from a graphic and functional perspective.
4.- Where does a Graphic Designer work?
- In design offices, as creative director and project leader, focused on editorial production, graphic identity, brands and logos, labels, packaging, packaging, directing photographic productions or own illustrations, editorial or advertising.
- Companies in the manufacturing and services sector, as coordinator or executor of design projects.
- In his own office as an independent professional and in the creation of his own brand of design products.
- In the editorial, digital and advertising media, as a visual communication strategist.
- In companies or institutions of the public or private sector, as a design manager.
5.- In what charges?
- Creative director.
- Marketing director.
- Art director.
- Editorial Project Manager
- Graphic designer.
6.- 2020 Model
7.- Anahuac Leadership Programs
Innovative programs for leadership training that offer a diploma that includes encounters with professionals, national and international seminars, workshops, conferences, specialized subjects and a multidisciplinary integration.
There are currently nine different programs:
- ACCIÓN: Sports Leadership Program/ in Sports
- ALPHA: Medicine Leadership Program/ in Medicine
- CIMA: University Leadership Program
- CREA: Communication Leadership Program
- CULMEN: Art and Culture Leadership Program
- GENERA: Business Leadership Program
- SINERGIA: Public Administration Leadership Program
- VÉRTICE: Excellence Program
The Graphic Designer Anáhuac is a professional capable of creating innovative graphic concepts and directing integral projects that reflect the values of companies, institutions or organizations in an international environment, creating creative processes to improve activities and results in visual communication projects.