1.- Why study Industrial Design at the Universidad Anáhuac Cancún?
- Cancun has several companies which develop their own designs and products for local and international companies.
- Most teachers work or have companies related to process design.
2.- Do you have the potential to be an Industrial Designer?
- Do you like to create things?
- Are you able to design and visualize spaces?
- Are you interested in developing new ideas?
- Do you like to use technology to design?
3.- What will you do as a graduate in Industrial Design?
- You will work on the creation of multidisciplinary projects related to the construction and projection of useful objects that improve the quality of life.
- You will generate projects related to furniture in an international and first level industry.
- You will develop self-manageable design projects with the help of leadership and innovation tools from an industrial and functional perspective.
4.- Where does an Industrial Designer work?
- Interior and furniture development offices.
- Companies of development of physical spaces in events and conventions.
- Modeling industry and three-dimensional representation.
- Companies in the manufacturing and services sector.
- Research and development centers, as well as innovation agencies and departments.
5.- In what charges?
- Creative director
- Product designer
- Production coordinator
- Innovation Consultant
6.- 2020 Model
7.- Anahuac Leadership Programs
Innovative programs for leadership training that offer a diploma that includes encounters with professionals, national and international seminars, workshops, conferences, specialized subjects and a multidisciplinary integration.
There are currently nine different programs:
- ACCIÓN: Sports Leadership Program/ in Sports
- ALPHA: Medicine Leadership Program/ in Medicine
- CIMA: University Leadership Program
- CREA: Communication Leadership Program
- CULMEN: Art and Culture Leadership Program
- GENERA: Business Leadership Program
- SINERGIA: Public Administration Leadership Program
- VÉRTICE: Excellence Program
8.- Graduate Profile
The Industrial Designer Anáhuac will generate products that provide useful and functional solutions to physical, environmental, mobility, health, housing needs, among others, as well as advise the development of strategic projects to highlight their value by collaborating with offices and public and private projects in the sector Industrial, cultural or business.