1.-Why study International Relations at the Universidad Anáhuac Cancún?
- Universidad Anáhuac Cancún is an international campus with students and professors from more than 30 nationalities.
- You will receive classes by international academics and raw chairs of area leaders.
- Because we are an international tourist destination, Cancun is an area where a large number of consulates in the country converge.
- There is a large amount of foreign investment which requires professionals who contribute their knowledge in the area of international relations to investors.
- Cancun offers an indisputable place to work on the development of the SDGs in the environmental field.
2.-Do you have the potential to be an International Relationship?
- Do you have leadership capacity?
- Do you like to negotiate?
- Do you have facility to learn new languages?
3.- What will you do as a graduate in International Relations?
- You will design and implement policies, strategies and projects.
- You will carry out the negotiation and resolution of conflicts.
- You will have knowledge of the environment and national and international politics.
- You will carry out actions for the welfare and transformation of society.
4.- Where does an International Relationshipist work?
- Private initiative as a foreign investment advisor.
- As a consultant for national and international companies.
- In matters of foreign trade.
- In the public sector in public administration at any of the three levels, in import and export programs; as well as in programs for migrants.
- In non-governmental organizations as active members.
- In civil society organizations that focus on solving international problems.
- In the foreign service through embassies and consulates.
5.- In what positions?
- Director of international organizations.
- Ambassador or Consul
- Political analyst.
- Private mediator
6.- 2020 Model
7.- Anahuac Leadership Programs
Innovative programs for leadership training that offer a diploma that includes encounters with professionals, national and international seminars, workshops, conferences, specialized subjects and a multidisciplinary integration.
There are currently nine different programs:
- ACCIÓN: Sports Leadership Program/ in Sports
- ALPHA: Medicine Leadership Program/ in Medicine
- CIMA: University Leadership Program
- CREA: Communication Leadership Program
- CULMEN: Art and Culture Leadership Program
- GENERA: Business Leadership Program
- SINERGIA: Public Administration Leadership Program
- VÉRTICE: Excellence Program
The Bachelor of International Relations is a professional who, through the design of public policy projects, develops and concretes solutions that transform the international scenario from his key points of action at national or international level.