1.-Why study Languages and Cultural Management at the Universidad Anáhuac Cancún?
- You will learn with a curriculum that combines the professional learning of modern languages with the theoretical and practical tools of cultural management, focusing your knowledge on the development of cultural enterprises of social impact.
- You will have the support of prominent academics from different countries and cultures that will complement your training.
- You will have the opportunity to master four languages: English, French, Italian and Spanish, in addition to having an offer of other languages, such as Japanese, Portuguese or German.
- You will get extensive knowledge of French, Italian, English and Mexican cultures.
- This double training is unique in the country
2.- Do you have the potential to be a graduate in Languages and Cultural Management?
- Are you interested in researching cultural contexts?
- Are you interested in building social and economic development processes?
- Would you like to direct and coordinate cultural projects?
- Are you interested in reflecting and solving cultural related problems?
3.- What will you do as a graduate in Languages and Cultural Management?
- You will reflect and solve problems related to culture to build social and economic development processes.
- You will investigate cultural contexts to design and execute cultural production and promotion strategies.
- You will coordinate cultural projects and evaluate cultural practice.
- You will use three languages other than Spanish for intercultural negotiation.
- You will participate in the creation of cultural publications.
4.- Where does a graduate in Languages and Cultural Management work?
- Cultural centers.
- Cultural festivals
- Government cultural institutions.
- Diplomatic institutions.
- National and international private cultural foundations.
- Private companies with areas of cultural development.
- Art Galeries.
- Civil organizations focused on social development tasks linked to culture and cultural communication.
- Schools and universities that investigate or impart knowledge about culture.
- You can develop your own productive projects as a cultural entrepreneur.
5.- In what charges?
- Culture Director
- Director of a museum.
- Director of cultural foundations.
- Director of art galleries.
- Director of educational institutions.
6.- 2020 Model
7.- Anahuac Leadership Programs
Innovative programs for leadership training that offer a diploma that includes encounters with professionals, national and international seminars, workshops, conferences, specialized subjects and a multidisciplinary integration.
There are currently nine different programs:
- ACCIÓN: Sports Leadership Program/ in Sports
- ALPHA: Medicine Leadership Program/ in Medicine
- CIMA: University Leadership Program
- CREA: Communication Leadership Program
- CULMEN: Art and Culture Leadership Program
- GENERA: Business Leadership Program
- SINERGIA: Public Administration Leadership Program
- VÉRTICE: Excellence Program
8.- Graduate Profile
The Bachelor of Modern Languages and Cultural Management reflects critically and in an informed manner on socio-cultural problems at local and global level, with knowledge of social, administrative and human sciences, communicating empathically and effectively in four languages and with multicultural understanding, contributing ethical way to develop leadership at the service of others as a tool for peace and the creation of intercultural dialogue.