1.- Why study Law at the Universidad Anáhuac Cancún?
- Directors of the most prestigious law firms in both the state and the country.
- It has an agreement with the PGR, CNDH, ECHR, DIF, TSJ, CCF, State Attorney General's Office, Bar Association, State Government and Delegations of Federal Dependencies.
2.- Do you have the potential to be a lawyer?
- Are you passionate about reading?
- Do you like to solve problems?
- Are you interested in political issues?
- Do you have good oral and written expression ability?
3.- What does a lawyer do?
- It protects the dignity of freedom and heritage of people, as well as that of the members of society.
- Manage and advise commercial and financial agreements.
- Evaluate existing laws and make reforms.
- Investigate and prosecute criminal acts.
- Litigation in civil, family, commercial, labor and all areas of law.
- Seek harmony and social development.
4.- Where does a lawyer work?
- Public dependencies
- Autonomous Public Organizations.
- Non-governmental organizations.
- Private sector.
- Law firms
5.- In what charges?
- Notaries public.
- Public hall
6.- Mexico needs Lawyers because:
- In any activity in which more than one person intervenes, a lawyer is required to regulate these relationships, through the correct interpretation and application of the law, in order to avoid controversies.
- Lawyers intervene in all human activity without exception.
7.- Competitive advantages of Cancun.
- Our teachers have an outstanding career and have served as holders in public, notary, brokerage offices, as well as in the judiciary, state and federal.
The Bachelor of Law, from Universidad Anáhuac, is a person with a solid professional, intellectual, human, social and spiritual formation, who seeks first of all truth and good; and strives to exercise its leadership for the transformation of society and culture.
He is a professional who applies legal criteria and norms to specific cases, defends his vision of a legal problem and proposes alternatives for conflict prevention and resolution. Likewise, he develops new thoughts and theories that make him a true jurist.