- Directors of the most prestigious law firms in both the state and the country.
- It has an agreement with the PGR, CNDH, ECHR, DIF, TSJ, CCF, State Attorney General's Office, Bar Association, State Government and Delegations of Federal Dependencies.
- Are you passionate about reading?
- Do you like to solve problems?
- Are you interested in political issues?
- Do you have good oral and written expression ability?
- It protects the dignity of freedom and heritage of people, as well as that of the members of society.
- Manage and advise commercial and financial agreements.
- Evaluate existing laws and make reforms.
- Investigate and prosecute criminal acts.
- Litigation in civil, family, commercial, labor and all areas of law.
- Seek harmony and social development.
- In any activity in which more than one person intervenes, a lawyer is required to regulate these relationships, through the correct interpretation and application of the law, in order to avoid controversies.
- Lawyers intervene in all human activity without exception.
The Bachelor of Law, from Universidad Anáhuac, is a person with a solid professional, intellectual, human, social and spiritual formation, who seeks first of all truth and good; and strives to exercise its leadership for the transformation of society and culture.
He is a professional who applies legal criteria and norms to specific cases, defends his vision of a legal problem and proposes alternatives for conflict prevention and resolution. Likewise, he develops new thoughts and theories that make him a true jurist.