1.- Why study Multimedia Design at the Universidad Anáhuac Cancún?
- Do you like working in multidisciplinary teams?
- Do you have the capacity for empathy?
- Do you like practical, digital and technological development activities?
2.- Do you have the potential to be Multimedia Design?
- It uses methods and new technologies to develop multimedia experiences that are at the service of the human being.
- Proposes solutions to multimedia communication problems to add value to the message.
- Develop multimedia products or services strategies to make quality and innovative contributions.
- Undertake and manage interdisciplinary mutimedia projects to meet the needs of society in a variable and sustainable way.
3.- What does a Multimedia Design do?
- Integrates knowledge attitudes and skills that allow you to reach a diagnosis and apply treatment in the field.
- It promotes health, as well as the prevention and treatment of the most frequent diseases and their rehabilitation.
- He collaborates and directs in interdisciplinary teams for research.
4.- Where does a Multimedia Designer work?
- Digital agencies
- Advertising agencies.
- Consulting Companies
- Platform development agencies and user experiences.
5.- In what charges?
- Art director.
- Creative director.
- Animation and multimedia editing.
- Communication and Digital Marketing Consultant.
- Virtual platform designer.
The degree in Multimedia Design is able to identify, configure, assess, communicate and manage various products, services and strategies on multimedia platforms; manages digital tools to propose integral design solutions; he dominates conceptual art and proposes strategies of
complex communication in both two-dimensional and three-dimensional audiovisual media; It is suitable for designing virtual interfaces; develops critical thinking to create innovative proposals that
they transcend in order to make a contribution to the global dimension and manage projects of
design through multidisciplinary teams.