1.- Why study Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation at the Anahuac University of Cancun?
- The academic formation offered by AUC will be the stepping stone to becoming a socially responsible health professional.
- You will get a comprehensive, ethical and humanistic formation.
- You will graduate as a health professional with the abilities to provide specialized, health-oriented services and address the population’s functional limitations faced throughout their development; as well as to contribute to the discovery of knowledge applied in this scientific field.
- Cancun is a multicultural hotspot, allowing you to provide visiting foreign patients with a high-quality medical care.
- Modern campus with high-tech education facilities.
2.- What we’re looking for:
- Do you like helping people with any type of disability or impairment?
- Are you strongly committed to service, honesty and respect?
- Are you genuinely interested in humanity and service?
3.- What can you do with a degree in Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation?
- An expert in interpreting the health issues derived from movement impairment and all inner components.
- A specialist who carries out the clinical reasoning; you will design, apply and evaluate physical therapy interventions.
- You will have the abilities to integrate management and administration systems focused on physical therapy inside the public and private health fields and the different care levels according to quality-based models.
- You will be an expert in the application of habilitating and rehabilitating technology, management, research and teaching related to the profession.
- Apply when practicing the expected critical reasoning to distinguish better options and to make decisions supported by the ethical and moral principles studied in your formation.
4.- Where can a Physical Therapist work?
- Public and private institutions.
- Public and private hospitals.
- Rehabilitation centers.
- Educational institutions.
- Nursing homes.
- Sport centers.
- Private practice clinics.
- Civil associations.
- Physical therapist.
- Prosthetics and Orthotics.
6.- 2020 Model
7.- Anahuac Leadership Programs
Innovative programs for leadership training that offer a diploma that includes encounters with professionals, national and international seminars, workshops, conferences, specialized subjects and a multidisciplinary integration.
There are currently nine different programs:
- ACCIÓN: Sports Leadership Program/ in Sports
- ALPHA: Medicine Leadership Program/ in Medicine
- CIMA: University Leadership Program
- CREA: Communication Leadership Program
- CULMEN: Art and Culture Leadership Program
- GENERA: Business Leadership Program
- SINERGIA: Public Administration Leadership Program
- VÉRTICE: Excellence Program
The Anahuac Physical Therapist is a professional specialized in health and care, an expert in human movement whose foremost purpose is promoting good medical care and the body’s normal functioning; which includes the generation and application of scientific principles during examination processes, evaluation, prognostication, physiotherapeutic intervention to develop, maintain and restore the maximal movement and functional capacity of all patients, as well as preventing future dysfunctions throughout life.