Convocation | Artistic Exhibition
The organizing committee appreciates your interest in participating in The Doctor as a Humanist Third International Symposium. We are sure that this meeting will be a great opportunity to grow humanly and professionally.
As part of the academic activities of the Third International Symposium, the following call is issued to participate in the contest of the different applications of the humanities in the Health Sciences through the modality of artistic exhibition.
Those interested in participating in this activity will have to take into account the following guidelines:
- The works must be original.
- The theme of the artistic work should be in relation to Health Sciences.
- They should have as central axis any of the following topics related to medical humanities:
- Life and Death
- Health and Illness
- Doctor-Patient Relationship
To participate it is necessary that at least one author is previously registered to the DASH 2020 symposium. All the works received will be reviewed by the academic committee for evaluation and acceptance, its decision will be unappealable.
A photo gallery of the artistic work must be send with the dollowing characteristics:
- The file format must be in .pdf, jpg.
- The file must be saved: Name. Surname. Name of the work e.g (López.María.humansilence)
I. ARTISTIC TECHNIQUES:
- Painting: Acrylic, oil, watercolor
- Painting: 2mts X 1 mt
FOR THE SUBMISSION OF WORK
- You can register HERE
- Here you can upload your abstract or art piece: UPLOAD
- You will be notified if your work was accepted or not in March 6th, 2020.
The DEADLINE is March 1st, 2020. Jobs that are sent at a later date WILL NOT BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT.